Monday, January 19, 2009

Family

This weekend was pretty relaxing for all of us. Friday we just spent the evening together...no cooking, cleaning, or such daily activities! It was nice to say the least! Alfredo did work a few hours but we all woke up together snuggled in bed...BLISS!



On Saturday we went to Derby and did some shopping...Kohls and Target. We were going to actually go to Wichita but didn't make it that far...spent too much money before we could get there! Mya got 4...yes- FOUR pairs of shoes for Mexico. I just couldnt resist..its a weakness of mine. I could spend all of the money in our bank account on Mya and her absolutely adorable outfits and accessories. But I do tame myself and think *she is small and may not be growing like a weed yet but what I buy will only last a short time.* Mya also got a bathing suit-- Insanely cute! Kaiden got a few shirts and swim trunks too so only a few more things to get for him. Alfredo and I are going to get some things online... we found some really good deals! Its like Christmas all over again in this family....Sheeez! Later that evening Alfredo grilled some burgers and Miss and Zach came over for dinner. Brad and Whitney had stopped by to see Mya too but they didn't eat because they already had plans. We were going to watch a movie but Alfredo didn't make it that long :O



Sunday my mom and brother came up and we went and ate at Captain Tony's. It was nice and Mya was lovin' the pasta! She ate pretty well and my mom gave her some cinnamon stix--or at least the sugar off of it! Mya was sucking every last grain off of her lips. It was nice to have lunch...we should do it more often. Then my grandparents came up and Mya was napping :-( She did wake up while they were still here but Mya was pretty klingy for the most part. They did get to play with her and see her little butt walk everywhere. Grandpa had to get back to do chores so they didn't hang around for long. This weekend I am on call but we will go down there before too long and see everyone again.



Mya has been kinda sick lately. Over the weekend she has just wanted to be on me, in my arms, or anything that has to do with me. I thought her eye drainage was getting better but this morning she had it all over again. She had one bout of diarrhea but mostly just soft stools. Her appetite has decreased but not to the point that I'm worried. And the infamous runny nose. Around 10:00 today my babysitter called me and said I needed to come get Mya. She had watery diarrhea and it got all over her clothes, up her back and belly and everything. She can't be at the babysitter for 24hours after she has stopped the diarrhea. Then she tells me one of the other kids had this a few days ago too. Hmmm. So I called the doc, cant get in until tomorrow. I will go get her some pedialyte to prevent dehydration but my poor baby! She was sleeping when I picked her up and is still sleeping now....hence how I can write a blog :-) She is in an XL t-shirt from our babysitters daughter. Even though she is not feeling good it is still cute! So we will see how everything goes...wish us luck!



Now I am going to try and get all of the poop out of her clothes...yea for me

No comments: