Thursday, January 29, 2009

Praise the Lord!

Mya is sleeping through the night!! So here's what I did: she got a new puppy (the good kind...stuffed :) It has long stragly hair that she can twirl to help her sleep. It will save me some hair loss for sure! It has been working well. Also no more late-afternoon naps. She is not sleeping when we get home from the babysitter anymore. I had not done this before because I had always heard not to let her get too tired or it would be worse. Contrary- it is much, much better. She is eating like a hog these days (knock on wood) so I think that is helping as well. Our routine is pretty well established and the she knows what to expect--bath, jammies, book, bed :-) I still can't seem to let her cry in bed so I do still rock her to sleep. After she is one I will try to cut that out too...ha!



So tonight I am having drinks with Kristi and Miss. Looking forward to my hour or so with the girls. It will be nice to have conversation about all of the things in life: motherhood, husbands, work, gripes and likes! I'm not going off the deep end though, I am thinking one drink...maybe two :-) Tomorrow Miss is making Chili and we are all going over there for dinner...boys too this time. Whitney's grad party is on Saturday, then the fights at our house, then the bar :) I love going out with my honey! It will be a much needed social-filled weekend.

No comments: