On Saturday we went to Wichita to do some bargain shopping for Mexico. We hit the jackpot too! Old Navy had tons of stuff on clearance that we snagged. Mya got some shorts for 97cents and capri's for $1.98. WOW! They are super cute and I am sure the capri's will be more like high-waters on our little tot but it was too good of a deal to pass up! I got several shirts ranging from 97cents to 4 bucks :-) Amazingly they had tank tops and short sleeved shirts---Wahooo Mexico!! I scored at Victoria Secret as well...my perfume was on clearance 75%off originally $32 and I got it for $8!! The sad part is they discontinued that line...oh well it saved me some money and that just means I will have to find a new favorite!
That night we went to Whitney's grad party. She had a lot of caring friends and family to help celebrate and I was very proud of her. It is very difficult these days for people to graduate college and she did it! I hope she gets the job she is wanting and she will not be so worried about it. One of these days I am sure she will look back and think..."Gee I could have used a few more weeks of not having a career" :-) Then we all came back to our house and watched the UFC fights. Well, the guys did anyway. Most of the girls stayed upstairs and chatted. Then we went to the bar for a while. We enjoyed each others company and had a good time. It would have been better if they didn't have a band but oh well! I always have fun with my hubby and we can always use the time together as a couple again. Mya is absolutely wonderful but an occasional night out is necessary. Alfredo and I like to break it down once in a while on the dance floor...Haha! The alcohol consumption helps us think we are GREAT dancers!! We didn't take our camera to the bar but Whit did so I will post them if she emails them to me and I am able too. I must say my hubby and I were looking pretty HOT!
Sunday was just that...Sunday. We didn't do much of anything but lounge around nursing our lack of sleep, dehydration and fatigue. I was feeling fine just tired, Alfredo had a headache (poor guy:) It was nice to do pretty much nothing. Although my laundry suffered it will get done in time this week.
FYI: Mya is doing FANTASTIC with her sleeping!! She slept from 8pm to 6am last night...I know its amazing! A full nights sleep...HEAVEN!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment