Can you believe that it is warm and sunny out today? Lovin it! If I have heard correctly snow is possible in the forcast for next week?!? Craziness! I suppose I should be thankful for the uplifting rays of sunshine before the dreary coldness arrives. :-)
This past week has kinda just went by in a flash. Work has been busy as usual and the evening aren't long enough when I get home. Today Kim (babysitter) called and said Mya had a temp of 102.8 and had just vomitted. SHEEZ! It seems to never fail that when the weekend approaches so does Mya with some sickness. My poor little baby can't seem to shake the bug from coming back. I sure hope that what I've heard rings true after Mya is one: children who go to daycare catch EVERYTHING and build up that good immunity so that after the age of 1 the sickness' decrease dramatically. If I didn't have the babysitter and my hubby to validate Mya's sickness people would probably wonder if I had Munchausen's Syndrome :-) Although I definately don't try to get more attention for myself. I would much rather be at work and get caught up on my paperwork than for Mya to be feeling ill. I took her temp when we got home and it was still 102.1 two hours after tylenol. I gave her some motrin and stripped her down to the bare necessities. I will continue to monitor her closely.
I will keep updating the blog on how our princess is feeling. Not sure what is in store for this weekend since she is not feeling her best. I am on call over Valentines weekend so my plan was to go to Texas Roadhouse tomorrow night and eat...the 3 of us. I have heard raving reviews and we have never been there. A good steak sounds mighty fine to me! We will see I suppose.
Enjoy the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment