Sunday, February 8, 2009

Mya

Well our little princess is doing a little better today. She did vomit yesterday--a whole 6oz bottle all over our chair--Yuck! Luckily it cleaned up better than I had thought. None since then though...knock on wood. The highest her temp has been today is 102.2 I really dont think she has an infection or anything. The vomiting makes me think a virus but she only vomits if she drinks the whole bottle at once. Hmmm. She can eat solids and drink small amounts of formula and she is fine. She is fussy so I am blaming teeth. I don't see any signs of swelling or redness on her upper gums but what else could it be? She isn't pulling at her ears. It's a puzzle of confusion! I'm debating a doctor's appointment but he won't do anything I'm sure. If she continues to run a temp I will get her in. I would rather be safe than sorry. I can't keep giving her Tylenol and Motrin forever!

We went to church today and went to my Grandparent's house. It was nice to see them and enjoy some quality family time. Mya did well there but got fussy and then took a nap. We didn't stay long because I had things to do around the house and Mya had a temp of course!

I think we will take Mya to the babysitter tomorrow. I am going to give her some Motrin before she goes. Hopefully she will do okay and not have a temp. We will see. I really don't need to miss anymore work so if Kim does call I hope it is in the afternoon and Alfredo can get her. Sorry Love! I know you will suffer from lack of sleep. Thanks for being a WONDERFUL daddy!

Until next post....have a good week!

No comments: