Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am so grateful

As I finished posting about Mya and her roseola I went to Bethany's blog which led me to little Cora Paige's parent blog. Rhonda has been keeping me updated on little Cora at work. She is about Mya's age and she passed away a few days ago. Her funeral was today and it just breaks my heart. I feel guilty as I go on and on about Mya and her sickness when in true reality it is so minimal. Tonight I read Cora's blog as Mya and Alfredo have already went to bed. I sob while reading her story as I have never truely sat down and read it. Their lives changed all in one doctors appointment. I feel so sad for their family and to put myself in their shoes. :-( I guess my point in writing this blog is to say this: Hug those closest to you as life may not always be what it is today. They are selling hair bows and things to raise money to build a playground in Cora's name. So if you are so inclined, visit Bethany's blog link on the right side of my page. On Bethany's you can view Cora's blog (cora's name is in pink) or scroll down to see what they are selling and the link to purchase them. I know not too many people read my blog but if even one is purchased due to this post I will be happy.

No comments: