Even though Mya was sick all weekend I did snap a few shots of her. As you can tell she was not dressed too fashionable :) I had to put her in the least amount of loose clothing possible. Anyways, her temperment was always pretty good although fussy at times. She loves to talk on the phone as I am sure this will continue into her teenage years! And I also got a pic of the rose and teddy that Daddy bought for her. Just wanted a more uplifting post as it seems like the last few have been downers!
1 comment:
Glad Mya's fever has finally broken and she is feeling better. Gabe had Roseola too, and like with Mya, no one knew until the rash appeared. Hope you all have a great Valentines weekend. You sure deserve a break from all this stressful mommy-ing! :-)
Post a Comment