Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random Thoughts

I have learned how smart my little princess really is. I am so amazed at her more and more everyday. Maybe it's because she is so tiny but I feel like she is so far advanced. When we ask her to take something to Mommy or Daddy...she does it! At only 10 months old...well I guess she is almost 11 months. When I ask her to say "thank you" she does not enunciate but she says the two syllables. Coincidence? Who knows...but as a mom I guess I will always think she is doing what she is told to! So tonight I asked her to go get her book and bring it to mommy so we could read. She did exactly that! She went and got her favorite book, brought it back to me and plopped down in my lap ready to read it. I am not sure at what age they really begin doing this but I am proud of her!

Typically it is women who lose control over the credit card. Well, in my house it is opposite! My husband does not spend til he's blue in the face, instead he puts $2.48 or $4.00 on it. What the heck?!? I just don't understand. Do we not have 5 bucks in our checking? Sheeez! So he proceeded to cut up his credit card. I guess that puts a stop to that! Ok that's my rant for the day. :-)

I am impatient waiting on Mya's birthday invites and things. I would like to get them before this weekend so I have time to address them and get them out on Monday. I got an email saying it was shipped two days ago :-( Hopefully I will get it tomorrow.

Just another week besides that. I need to go grocery shopping...FUN. I hate it. Not only do we spend way too much money it just sucks. So here's to tomorrow, almost the end of the week!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Brandy!
I found your blog through Bethany's :) Your little girl is adorable!! Sounds like you are really enjoying her too. I can't believe she's almost one. That first year goes so fast, huh!? It doesn't slow down...Seems like we just had Barrett's party and now he's already 13 months! Crazy!