28 weeks now. I still have 12 weeks left...that translates to simply "WOW". Our little one is kicking the crap out of me. I believe she is laying with her head on my right side, butt on my left and legs kicking my upper left side. Her hands like to move a lot towards the middle of my right side and she gets the hiccups and I feel them low right side.
Everyday is getting a little bit more uncomfortable and difficult to do daily things. Alfredo is giving Mya her baths because its hard for me to lean over the tub. I can say that this pregnancy is A Lot different than Mya's. Probably because this munchkin is bigger or I didn't have a toddler at the time :-0

2 comments:
You look great!
I was wondering this time around also when I was going to feel awesome and have tons of energy, but everyone let me know that doesn't happen after you already have a couple sucking the life out of you! LOL!
Hope the last 12 weeks flies by for you!
Looking good! Is Mya getting excited? I was wondering if you have a name picked out or are you keeping it a secret :)
Post a Comment