When we got home and Daddy came upstairs I told him:
Mya tell daddy why you got into trouble today
Did you get into trouble today?
Yeah
How come you got into trouble
"I BIT"
You BIT??
Uh Huh
Toddler honesty, although I am sure it won't last long. Alfredo then told her that if she bit again no toonies for a week and she replied "Okay" haha! Like I said, she thinks she is four!
Below is a pic of her battle wound from the little girl~
This is the sweet little princess we know :-) Coloring is one of her favorite things these days.
This weekend she stayed the night with Grandma. It was the first time she has ever stayed anywhere else! Alfredo's friend had a birthday party and I was the DD of course. We were going to be out late so my mom watched her. Mya was a bit shy at first but opened up eventually. She went to bed easily and had donuts for breakfast. Her Favorite! Thanks mom for watching her for us!! Its nice that she is old enough to stay away and I know the days are coming when she ask to go! I missed her in the morning though. It was wierd not to have toonies on the tv or someone asking me for milk at 7 am!!
4 comments:
Biting is SO hard to break :-( If you figure it out be sure & tell me!!
She IS adorable!!! (whoa! that's an intense battle wound)
Well, hopefully it was a one-time thing!! It would probably be amusing to have heard the toddler squabble that occurred right before this happened :) Sounds like she had fun at Grandma's! Barrett has had a few overnight stays and always has a great time! It's nice when you know they're being completely spoiled!
I was so glad to hear that Katie wasn't a part of this battle!
Post a Comment