*
Thanks to Miss for letting me borrow her sewing machine. I never thought I would be using one so often....or even at all! Next I will be knitting~haha! {j/k, I don't have the patience!}
Not the greatest picture of Mya but I needed a quick model :0-)
I really enjoy making them and I have some different ideas in mind as well. We will see what I come up with next. It's a good thing Hobby Lobby is closed on Sundays or I would be there again tomorrow!!
*
We went to Wichita to do a little shopping today. I have been really itching to get the dresser for Mya. The main thing was a sturdy dresser and safety latches so Mya doesn't pull the drawers out. Plus I didn't want to spend a fortune. I couldn't find what I wanted in white so we got dark wood Again-blah! Its okay though, its in the closet. Alfredo put it all together tonight. He really didn't want to but I appreciate it a lot! Tomorrow I can get some organization done!
*
I felt like my belly looked different today so we took a pic! What do you think?? It's probably just the shirt or she is sticking her butt out :-)
8 comments:
I can teach you to knit if you teach me to sew I am scared to death of sewing machines!!
The wraps are adorable and so is your cute pregnant self
Love the wraps!! They are so cute :-)
Cool towel wraps!
I can see a big difference from 28-29 weeks. Too cute!
bileffi
Oh my goodness, those wraps are adorable!! If I have a little girl, I'm going to have to buy one from you :) You need to open an Etsy shop and sell your little sewn creations!
I knitted a few scarves for Christmas presents a couple years ago, but don't think I could remember how to do it now. We need to have a knitting night with Alicia :)
Those really are adorable. I have a friend who made me a hooded towell for both of the boys when they were born. I should show you them so you have an idea of something you could make for Kaden!
And, your belly is SO adorable!
Cute towels! I was going to tell you that minky is super cheap at Hobby Lobby, but I'm guessing you know that already!
Your belly does look a bit more sticky outie and lower!
I keep meaning to come leave you a comment about how ADORABLE that wrap is!! Seriously cute!! Mya looks darling modeling it!! Aren't little girls so much fun?!! :)
You are doing great with your sewing!! I tried SO hard to be good at it, but I am thinking it just isn't my thing. I wish it were, but I am trying to just accept that I have other strengths and I should leave the sewing to my mom!! (Which would be fine if she didn't have a life of her own and I didn't have five hundred projects I wanted her to do!!)
Your towel wraps are so cute! You are so crafty! I may need to buy one from you for Miss Ellasyn. Your cute belly does look different-look like she has dropped some. Can't wait to see you again and get to meet you little one.
Post a Comment