We start going every two weeks now. And I hate to sound so much like a complainer today but really, are the two week appointments necessary?!? They don't do anything and it takes up an hour of my time for them to say "How are you doing? Any Problems?" and I reply "NOPE" the doc gets paid for saying "Okay, well, see you in two weeks" Thanks doc :-) On the upside, its a sign we are getting closer to seeing our precious little girl!! I am starting to feel the nesting urge and can't wait to get her dresser here so I can organize the girls' things. I will take a prego pic this weekend and update my growing belly pics!!
**
My post lately have been pretty boring without pictures. Thought I would add a little flare to this one :-) I was looking back at Mya when she was born and wondering if my two girls will look alike?? 
4 comments:
Ahhh...what a sweet picture! Sorry about your test :-(
I love that pic of mya sleeping! :) she looks so peaceful
I felt the same way when it was time for 2wk appts, now the 1wk appts are an even bigger pain! It's funny how you look forward to going more often with the first baby, but now it's just a pain!
I absolutely love that picture of Mya sleeping!
Glad the glucose yuckiness is over for you! What a beautiful picture of Mya-so sweet! I can't believe you are already to your 2 wk. appointments! Time flies! Can't wait to see your new little girl! Do you have a name picked out?
Post a Comment