We are celebrating Mya's birthday party this weekend but Daddy couldn't wait to give Mya her present. He bought her diamond earrings!! I don't even have REAL diamond earrings!! {That's on my list, honey} It is such a sweet, sentimental gift that she will have for eternity. It is a gift that she will always wear (until she get's bigger ones :-) and will be a keepsake for her to maybe one day give to her little girl. I love it! I remember the ones my father gave me, although I lost them somehow :-(



Here are just a few random snapshots I threw in...

Everyone loves daddy, especially when the other one is playing with him!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mya! What a lucky girl...I don't have real diamond earrings either! :)
I wonder when Katie will noticed Mya's pierced ears and want hers done!
Eric is always rolling around on the floor with the kids too. It's total insanity!
Post a Comment