This one is a keeper...

This one not so much! This was the one I attempted to begin using the pattern that flopped. I did complete it but just mostly for practice. It looks pretty good but it's too small for Mya and maybe even for Ansley :-)

This one not so much! This was the one I attempted to begin using the pattern that flopped. I did complete it but just mostly for practice. It looks pretty good but it's too small for Mya and maybe even for Ansley :-)
We also had a doctors appointment today and it was uneventful. Heart rate was 134bpm and I am measuring 33 weeks. We go back in 2 weeks then weekly after that. I am not drinking enough fluids so I will have to make myself drink more. It is not an easy task for me as I am not a big drinker, and now I have to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes! Good thing she is not low or it would be more often; she is kicking the crap out of my ribs and enjoys sticking her foot out of my left side. I don't remember Mya being this high up in my belly. No pregnancies are alike thats for sure!
4 comments:
CUTE!! Love the material you always pick out! I know you think you've been pg forever but goodness, can't believe it's around the corner for you :-)
That dress is adorable! I can't believe you can do that without a pattern-you are a talented lady!
This dress is adorable! Your girls are going to be the most stylish girls around!
BRANDY!! I am so impressed with all your craftiness lately!! You are on fire!! The dress is DARLING!! And the fabric is super cute!!
I dream of being able to sew but am not sure it is in my cards! I am going to give it one last ditch effort though and if that fails, I give up! For good!
Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! :)
Post a Comment