Monday, March 1, 2010

I think we have a name...

We have named our little princess: Macy Alexis

We almost named Mya "macy" at the end of my pregnancy but everything was already made up with her name. I still love the name to this day, so our new addition gets it! As far as the middle name... well simply because Alfredo likes it. I think he likes it so much because they both begin with "AL" :-) If we were to have a boy, he really liked Alex. No tradition or any other rhyme or reason for our children's names, we just like them!


We went to KC this past weekend to see Kaiden. We did a little shopping but mostly just spent family time together. The kids can't get enough of the pool even though it was freezing! Mya was shaking but still wanted more. Kaiden of course didn't mind at all.


I swore I would never put my LITTLE girl in a bikini. I just didn't think it was appropriate. But now I am eating my words! Mya needed a new bathing suit that fit her and of course I love sales! This one was a pretty good sale so I got it. She looks Super Cute in a bikini... right!! It makes her look soo grown up though. I will be getting another one but must admit she looks adorable.




Kaiden is getting so big and independent. He is wearing a hat because he is growing his hair out. Daddy made him put it on for the picture because he looks so much better with short hair. It's a kid thing I suppose. I'm glad he has some confidence and even though he gets told how much more handsome he is with short hair he sticks to his guns and wants it long!

6 comments:

aday said...

love the name!! I love Mya's bikini. Carlee has worn a few but as she got older I quit!

Theresa said...

LOVE the name!! Mya's suit is cute! My kids are so pastey white, I make them wear the suits with shirts and sleeves. :-)

Did Mya tell you that Katie came to play today? I'm going to try to bring her every couple of weeks, so it'll be easier when we come back in June.

Janae said...

I love the name! Mya and Macy....so cute! Can't wait to meet her! Mya looks so cute in her bikini-Jason says the same thing about not putting our little girl in a 2-piece. We'll see how long we can make it last. Hope you are still feeling well through the last few weeks of your pregnancy.

Laura said...

So excited that you posted the name :) It is adorable...I love it!

Audra said...

Thanks for sharing the name! I love it. I can't wait to meet your new addition.

JD said...

I think that's a really cute name! I think when you are pregnant and you get to know your baby, you just know what fits.