Mya and I made cupcakes for her to take to daycare last friday. She LOVED decorating with sprinkles! She was concentrating pretty hard.
Mmmm...

A few of my favorite things she is doing these days:
* Very mothering to her babies-she feeds them, wraps them in blankies, and they take naps too!
* Can count to five but likes three better :-)
* Everything is the color Blue
* Has a very extensive vocabulary~ my favorite words are "Por Favor, Hippopotamus, and Turkey" She says them ever so cutely!
* I could use a few less words like "NO" from her though!
* Loves to snuggle with me
* Independent but very stubborn and short tempered
* Coloring-she loves it!
* Playing Dress up, my shoes end up everywhere!
* She has tons of spunk and is very much opinionated ALREADY
* LOVES to read books. LOVES to watch toonies and movies. LOVES to dance!
I guess I will stop there! I am totally head over heels in love with my little girl and hope that as the years pass us by we will continue to be as close as we are now. I can't imagine what my life would be like without her. God is giving me little princesses for a reason, I'm not so sure what I would do with a boy!! Mya and I have so much fun painting her nails and doing her hair and she loves to show off when we are done. Love you to the moon and back Mya!
~
The Day you were born...
March 21, 2008
You turned ONE in Mexico!
March 21, 2009
March 21, 2009
Today you turn TWO!
March 21, 2010
{Side Note: I made this dress for Mya!} Its super cute and is sort of a knock-off pillow case dress I guess you could say!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Mya!
You are very lucky to have a momma like Brandy and she has some mad crafting skills. Count your blessings little one. And Cupcakes are my favorite too! I even won a cupcake eating contest. We call em happy cakes around here
Happy Birthday Mya! Very hard to believe you are 2 already! And soon to be a big sister, our little office family is growing! Love the new dress Brandy, VERY CUTE! See ya tomorrow.
Happy Birthday Mya!! I love your dress...Hope you mom is still feeling great!
Happy Birthday Mya! You will have to come visit again so I can see how grown up you are :-)
Precious!
Hope you had a great birthday, Mya! You did awesome with the cupcake decorating :)
Love the dress! If I have a girl one day, I might have to buy some dresses from you! So talented!
I'm glad your little princess had such a great birthday! They grow up so fast and it's especially emotional when you're pg!
Very cute dress! I'd definitely love to have you make one for Katie!
Post a Comment