Friday marked 32 weeks for us. WOW! Some days I feel like it's soo close, other days I feel like its way too far off :-) I really haven't done much yet to prepare for Macy. There are a lot of little things I need to get before her arrival. It will all get done I'm sure but we have a lot going on in the next two months.
Bare belly shots!!
Prego with Mya -------------------Prego with Macy
Yesterday I went wedding dress shopping with Whit, her mom, and the bridesmaids. It was a lot of fun and she looked so beautiful!! We all got our dresses ordered, even the bride, and it all seems to be coming together. I love our bridesmaid dresses, they are awesome! Yes, I am hoping the size I got will fit when it comes time to put it on!! Whit has been working hard on everything and I can't wait until she can finally see the payoff. There will be our baby, their wedding and another year gone by before we know it!
*
While I was gone Mya stayed with my mom for a while and Fredo went golfing with the guys. We all had "our time" and then spent the evening as a family. After Mya went to bed we watched Couples Resort. It was okay, nothing to brag much about though. It ended up being a really nice day and the weather was good too!
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe little Macy is almost here! How exciting! You look adorable-hope you are still feeling well too.
Post a Comment